FUllwidth header and footer with boxed layout?

Hey there

Is it somehow possible to get fullwidth header and footer while using the boxed layout? I didnt achieve anything yet with some css adjustments.

So this is how my site looks right now:

and this is what it should look like:

thanks a lot for your help

cheers maik

Hi Maik,

Thank you for writing in,

To set the fullwidth header and footer, please navigate to Theme Options > Layout and Design

1. Set the Site layout fullwidth
  2. Set the Site Max width as per your design
  3. Set the Site width as per your design
  4. Content Layout Fullwidth
    Screenshot here

Thanks

i tried it but then my content wont be boxed anymore and goes fullwidth too…

Hi Maik,

The way described by my colleague will let you set the fullwidth option to the global container, which is equally applicable to Header, Footer and Content.
You can have the similar structure, if you select the template Blank No Container|Header, Footer, and set fullwidth, and latter set the equal padding to the left & right of the Row element.

It can be easily achieved if you are using the Header & Footer builder to customize the header and footer as per your need, even the fullwidth. But that is exclusively available with the Pro, not the X, which you are using.

In this regards to get customizable headers, I would suggest you upgrade into the Pro theme, please go through the process here: https://theme.co/docs/converting-from-x-to-pro

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.