Paphiopedilum tranlienianum blooming in situ

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cxcanh

Reaction score
Many of this are blooming ...

1CXC_3220.jpg

1CXC_3260.jpg

1CXC_3287.jpg

1CXC_3324.jpg

1CXC_3335.jpg

We certainly owe you a huge debt of gratitude for all your wonderful in situ pictures! I want to set up a rock wall to plant as Mohan P.has done... anyone have ideas what kind of rock I should try to find in either landscaping companies or in nature in northern California?

In the last almost 10 years of taking photos of orchids in their habitat I rarely document by filming and recently I just make some very short clip.
From now on I'll make a full one of a trip to document and share that in the future.
Each year I also organize some tour to see Paph blooming for customer from all over the world, but I never filming that too, from this time I'll do (if any of you want to have that special tour, you can book 6months to 1 year in advance)

Outstanding documents, thank you!

I hope it helps to save the habitats where these plants (and their neighbours) are growing.

Congrats! You got the time to visit the habitat while they are blooming! Thanks a lot for the new pictures!

IMO I would be careful to show film clips. Don't you think that film clips give lots of information about the surrounding area where you find the Paphs? If you add parts of the tour it could be more easy to find the habitat and collect the plants.

What a weird paph, thanks for posting, it must have been a chore to traverse the cliff that it's growing on

Thank you all, it is great to see them in person. Something very special impression

I do shot quite a numbers of photo and will try to share as more as I can

Back