Emmanuel Lewis?

SkyWalk

Proud Member
What happened with the relationship of Emmanuel and Michael - they were such good friends and always had fun. But I've not seen any photos of them together after the Thriller era and maybe 1 or 2 photos in the Bad era but mostly all during the Thriller era. Maybe it was just a few months of 1984 they hung out and that was about it. And did Emmanuel go to Michael's funeral or even the memorial?

The most recent picture I've seen of them together, it's from 1990 but I've heard Emmanuel saying in recent interviews they continued their friendship for many years. I knew Michael asked Bashit to interview him and also Dave Dave. Even after that hideous mockumentary, I saw an interview calling him his dear friend and big brother. Probably they kept mostly in contact by phone, letters and if there are pictures, those must be private.

In 1990

Michael+Jackson+Emmanuel+Lewis+Jackson+life+JtS4bJpmSpgl.jpg

I found the excerpt Emmanuel said Bashit did actually interviewed and tried to make him say Michael harmed him, what a despicable bastard! Since he just defended and denied any wrongdoing, he didn't appear on LWMJ.

That's not the one I saw but here Emmanuel was defending Michael after that mockumentary.

Emmanuel Lewis seems to be a genuinely nice guy and to have come out from childhood stardom intact. His show Webster is really cute, too. You can find it on youtube. It's a great children's show, even though it can be a little too heavy on the moral side sometimes.

Back