Counter-Strike

Counter-Strike

pingu7777 Aug 31, 2013 @ 4:18pm
Can I get Counter Strike if I already have Half-Life?
Wasn't CS a mod to begin with?
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Rasmus A' Aug 31, 2013 @ 5:04pm 
If you bought Half Life, you should have counter strike with it, yes. Basically you want to log into your steam account, in the Steam program (not on website). And in your Half Life game there should be a CD-key, go into steam > games > add game and copy in your key. When Steam now uploads Half Life, CS should get uploaded aswell. And other games.. like Day of Defeat 1.. etc etc
pingu7777 Aug 31, 2013 @ 5:27pm 
Originally posted by Rixhi:
If you bought Half Life, you should have counter strike with it, yes. Basically you want to log into your steam account, in the Steam program (not on website). And in your Half Life game there should be a CD-key, go into steam > games > add game and copy in your key. When Steam now uploads Half Life, CS should get uploaded aswell. And other games.. like Day of Defeat 1.. etc etc
Well I actually got Half Life on Steam. Can I still get CS though?
Rasmus A' Aug 31, 2013 @ 6:29pm 
Originally posted by pingu7777:

When you added Half Life cd-key, there should be added cs 1.6 in your library aswell.
pingu7777 Aug 31, 2013 @ 10:16pm 

When you added Half Life cd-key, there should be added cs 1.6 in your library aswell.
Yeah but the thing is I got my copy of Half-Life digitally. As in a digital download. Could I still somehow get CS too?
Counter-Strike 1.6 Half Life 1 Steam CD-Key ?? PLZ
NoRezervationz Jan 9, 2014 @ 9:27pm 

Yeah but the thing is I got my copy of Half-Life digitally. As in a digital download. Could I still somehow get CS too?

If you bought just Half-Life alone you can still get CS, but you'll need to buy it separately. I suggest this package which has most of the series including the latest: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/16223/

You can always wait until the next sale and see if it comes back down...
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Aug 31, 2013 @ 4:18pm