Reaction score
Birthname: Yolanthe Cabau van Kasbergen
Hometown: Volendam (the Netherlands)
Birthday: 3/19/1985
Country of Origin: Netherlands
Work: actress

1z64k2a.jpg
Yolanthe-Cabau-Van-Kasbergen-4.jpg

She is very pretty. One of the prettiest Dutch celebs but I think the style if Dutch celebs S*CK! They just don't have it. Even Sylvie van der Vaart posted here is blah.

Wow, didn't expect to see a thread on her here. She is very pretty. Voted FMH Sexiest 3 times now. But especially in her relationship with Jan she dresses trashy.

With her boyfriend Wesley Sneijder (Footbal player at Inter) in Milan.

All BrunoPress.

Last edited by a moderator:
don't know her but she is very pretty.. but I have to say that last outfit is not workin'.. if she was in hollywood she would obviously be given a stylist

I think she's a golddigger. Also she has this trashy look on her. Don't like her and I don't see why there has to be a thread of her on here. She is definitely not fashionable.

Pretty but no real style.

Please keep in mind that this thread is about her style and fashion and all rumor/gossip talk is considered as off topic and will be deleted, thanks!

Posting a fact is not a rumor. Yes, the rest is not all on her style so it will be kept in mind.

So typical to give her the football. (With the logo of Chanel on it)
I'll post the Jackie scans as soon as it is halftime.

Like the pictures from Jackie magazine!
3.%20Yolanthe%20Cabau%20van%20Kasbergen.jpg

Yolanthe Cabau van Kasbergen in Blumarine at Televizier gala 2009.
I don't like the dress.
fashionscene

she wears too much eye make up. i think without it, she'd look plain, especially since she lacks style.

i agree on most dutch celebs lacking style, however i do think that their princess (maxima) is one of the most stylish royals i've seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->