Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Xperia Z3 Compact

Aleksandr3
Visitor

Sony Xperia Z3 Compact

Good afternoon!

In connection with the use of the smartphone Sony Xperia Z3 Compact (with the official updates) for photographing a fault: There was peeling from the glass front of the (upper right) due to overheating. because warranty left, contact an authorized service center where I was informed that "bonding" glass does not produce, and change the display unit as a whole. The replacement cost will be approximately 14 thousand rubles. (Which by the way is more than 50% of the cost of the phone).

In connection with the above, the following questions have arisen:

1. Why is "peeling" the glass as a result of overheating (this problem has arisen not just for me) ???
  2. Why is the phone firmware (Softovaya part) allows for overheating and subsequent failure of the phone ???
  3. Why are not provided with the alleged photographic characteristics (claimed Camera 20.70 megapixels, after the last update the camera shoots with 16MP resolution) ???

IMG_0147.JPGP.S. By the way, I was a fan of your phones, I was the owner: sony ericsson w810i, sony ericsson xperia ray, sony xperia zr, sony xperia z3 compact.

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.PH.title
MarlonUk1
Expert

1. heat melts the adhesive that binds the panels together, heat is actually needed to disassmble the phone, but this should be applied externally. if there was enough heat the adhesive should not only have come off but there should be "burn marks" on the panel itself

2.) you should ask your network carrier whol releases the update. (if you bought your phone from your network service provider)

3.) go to manual mode and select resolution Xperia Tutorial Photography

Aleksandr3
Visitor

Judging by your responses to the situation on failure of standard smartphone ??? Then the question arises: why, when buying, I was not informed that my smartphone can vydti down when using the camera ???